I cooperate with various businesses, organizations, and individuals world wide, in order to provide everyone with my 16 years of expertise in the field.
Years of Experience
Coffee Cups Consumed
Open Source Contributions
Specialties 16 years of web entanglement
- Templates, layouts and Forms development
- Design & wireframe implementation
- Responsive Design: Cross-browser compatibility
- UI/UX, Branding and SVG-based fonts integration
- Custom Theme development & customization
- Web application modeling, architecture, and custom code crafting
- CMS (Content Management System) integration and customization
- Custom Plugin development & module support
- Rest-full third-party API integration
- Social API integration (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn...)
Hosting & Domain Management
- Hosting setup and domain management
- dev-ops, DNS management, SSL setup
- Mail solution integration (Google Mail, Microsoft Exchange...)
- Managed Hosting assistance
- Performance Optimization: Payload, page speed, lazy image loading...
Security, Accessibility, Compliance & SEO
- Accessibility: WCAG, Accessible to everyone - even to the blind.
- Internationalization (i18n): localized translation-ready solutions
- Security: SSL Encryption, Login limiters, IP filtering, firewalls...
- SEO support (Search Engine Optimization)
- Measurement & Optimization (Tag Manager, Analytics, Console...)
Get the best of web technology
Get a Quote
Opt in, try out, go Live
your requirements and budget.
- The scope of your project
- Your project's objectives
- The direct and indirect audience
- Third-party dependencies
- Design, UI and branding assets
- Static VS dynamic content
- Pages, layout, structure, components and other specific details
- Use Cases
- Existing platforms and resources
- Domain name(s) and hosting services
- Available and necessary budget
- Time-frame, deadlines and other related events
Web Packages A plan for everyone
Portfolio Samples from the Web
Jobs for Lebanon
Observatory of Public Policies & Health
Jobs for Humanity
Jobs for the Neurodivergent
Some of my achievements
IT Consultant & Web Developer
Self-Employed - MENA & Europe
2017 - PRESENT
I work closely with clients from various sectors including branding and design agencies.
Although my work is mostly done remotely, deadlines are always met while keeping with my commitment to the development Best Practices.
- Trad Hospital, Lebanon
- Jobs for Humanity & SmartRecruiters, USA
- Jobs for Lebanon, Lebanon
- ABCD Construction & Development, Qatar
- Mastergroup Holding, Lebanon
- FourGreen Auto Parts & Jet, USA - South Korea
- Observatory of Public Policies & Health, Spain/Lebanon
- Oxford University, UK
Co-founder & Software Engineer
PlantHive - Brussels, Belgium
2015 - 2018
PlantHive wants to give people a new experience : discovering how life can grow from a seed to a full-fledged crop, ready to be harvested and enjoyed.
- Web Application Design & Development
- IoT Software Design & Deployment
- Cloud System Installation
- Branding Website, Blog and Store Implementation
IT Systems Manager
Med Concept - Brussels, Belgium
2011 - 2017
Med Concept offers, particularly in Central Asia and Africa, the latest innovations through its medical equipment project service. Med Concept has more than 150 specialized employees distributed among its various branches.
- Internal Web Application Design & Development
- Website Development
- Intranet & Network Management
My academic career
Master of Science
SUPINFO Brussels - Belgium
2010 - 2011
Brussels and Paris. Upgrade to engage in the professional world.
Master Degree in Technology for Enterprise
IUP - Institut Universitaire Professionnalisé - France
2007 - 2010
MIAGE - Méthodes Informatiques Appliquées à la Gestion des Entreprises.
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Physics & Information Technologies
USTL - Université de Sciences et Technologies de Lille - France
2004 - 2007
Advanced Mathematics, Physics, Electronics and Information Sciences.
Web Bits News from the web
#intro We're an international community where since 1994 our Members, staff and the public develop Web technologies. Our focus: interoperability, security, privacy, web accessibility, internationalization. With your help, we make the Web work, for everyone https://t.co/fT1y1SmgOO— W3C (@w3c) September 2, 2021